Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Hello at last

Hello Everyone!

I've finally managed to thwart gmail and get onto the blog (I was in an infinite regress in which I was told both that I already had a gmail account associated with my email and, when I tried to get my password, that there was no password associated with my email! Anyway, here I am and I'm ha;lf way through Half Blood Blues and enjoying it a lot. It's a slow read but the situation gives it plenty of tension and the narrative voice draws you in, I find. I'm out to lunch but hoping to settle down to some more reading this afternoon. Must keep up to schedule....

Happy reading!

Penny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny
    Pleased you're on at last!
    I've just started Half Blood Blues as well, and am enjoying it, although it took a little while to get used to the accent and patois, as it were. I like the originality of it. Wasn't keen on it to start with, but, as you say, it draws you in.....

    ReplyDelete